US legal changes Fiscal year 2017 for Report: RFIDYYWT
Hello US Customers,
This blog saying about “US legal changes Fiscal year 2017” for Report: RFIDYYWT or Transaction code: S_P00_07000134. Here you can refer latest changes about Adobe PDF Forms and DMEE files for IRS reporting. This blog will be updated with tips and SAP Notes relates this subject
Knowledge Base Articles
- From Fiscal year 2017 SMARTFORMS formats were discontinued.
- From Fiscal year 2017 you can use the Adobe PDF formats only.
- ADS connection is required for Adobe PDF forms.
- The Reporting Year has been made to 2017 so the user should enter it in the Country Specific Pop up.
- Three new fields are introduced as of latest format in 1042-S IRS Tax form
- Unique Form Identifier
- Amendment No. (Length is 1)
- “Amended’ checkbox
- Maintain “Unique Form Identifier” in Tax Number 4
Need to maintain at Vendor master > control tab> field name: Tax Number4 (STCD4).
- Pro Data Reporting Field, Ch.3 Status Code, Ch.4 Status Code has been aligned to another place as per the latest format.
- SAP customers can now generate the Adobe PDF forms in two alternatives outputs:
- Tax content and the layout background of IRS tax form
- Tax content only (for IRS pre-printed tax form purpose)
Pre-Printed (Suppressed Background) forms have been introduced.
9. Form “Pre_print for 1099Misc1” not provided by SAP and not required.