Those who haven’t heard about or experienced SIT (SAP Inside Track), it’s a local event organized by SAP community members for community members , an opportunity to connect with your peers, learn from each other, share experiences and be inspired by great talks. In short, A day of Learning, Sharing, Networking, Fun & much more!
First SIT of 2018 started with 3rd edition of SAP Inside Track Walldorf. There was also a parallel track for kids, where youngsters were given the chance to develop their technical understanding and skills, learn to work in groups with like-minded or different kids – a step towards diversity and inclusion!
and then invited Thomas Grassl on stage who announced:
In parallel, kids were introduced to what they would be doing throughout the day
speakers (partners, customers, University professor & also SAP employees) shared their experiences on SAP products & solutions
sitWDF, sitKIDS family picture
kids busy with gadgets
after this, it was time for lunch
after lunch, it was time for marketplace sessions
and then sessions resumed in respective rooms,
and it the end it was time for kids’ projects presentation,
all kids on stage
Big thanks to entire team for successful execution of this event.
also, big thanks to Christian Braukmüller for designing Kids shirt
speakers presentation will be available soon, stay tuned at wiki page.
In case you are interested to join, here is list of upcoming SAP Inside Track
- SAP Inside Track Campinas February 3 #sitCPS
- SAP Inside Track Hannover February 24 #sitHVR
- SAP Inside Track Salvador, February 24 #sitSAL
- SAP Inside Track Frankfurt, March 10, #sitFRA
- SAP Inside Track Belo Horizonte, April 7, #sitBH
- SAP Inside Track Timisoara, April 14, #sitTimisoara
- SAP Inside Track Copenhagen, May 5, #sitCPH
- SAP Inside Track Wrocław, May 19, #sitWRO
- SAP Inside Track Sao Paulo – Functional Edition, July 20th – #SITsp
- SAP Inside Track Bern, Septembre 8 2018 #sitkids #sitbern with pre event
- SAP Inside Track Recife, Septembre #sitREC