Welcome to the first news rundown for 2018, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub! Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
We wish you a happy and healthy new year full of many learning opportunities!
Learning Journey Functionality Updates
For an enhanced navigation and greater experience, we have updated our Learning Journey interactive guides. These key features include:
- Addition of search functionality
- Improved filter functionality with streamlined topic list and roles
- Enhanced interactivity of tiles (tile expansion) for more insight into the content available
- Simplified visual design and appearance
Additionally, you will be also able to enroll in learning programs that are based on the scenarios contained in the Learning Journeys. Through this new feature, when enrolling to a learning program, you can immediately start to monitor your progress towards completing a Learning Journey interactive guide. This new feature is already live for the Implementation Tools and Methodology Learning Journey for SAP S/4HANA and will be available for all others in the near future.
Check out the Learning Journey guides within SAP Learning Hub under the Learning Journeys tab or the ‘access tile’* to start your learning activities.
*Link accessible only for users logged in to SAP Learning Hub
Q1 2018 Live Sessions for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
We will keep on rolling with our live sessions for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the SAP Learning Room for implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in 2018. The line of business focus topics (sales, finance, procurement, professional services, and manufacturing) are still all available to you in the same format. Each topic is delivered in two-hour live sessions over one-week clusters (five days), and will be repeated monthly in Q1 2018. You have the freedom and flexibility to pick which session days and times work best for your schedule.
In addition, new live session topics have been added for you, so you can further expand your knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
- What’s New in Extensibility for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – In February and March
- What’s New in Integrations for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – In February and March
- R&D Engineering – In March
- Enterprise Asset Management – In March
For more information on dates and program, visit (or join) the SAP Learning Room for implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. *
*Link accessible only for users logged in to SAP Learning Hub
Redesigned Learning Content Area
The next user interface enhancement for SAP Learning Hub is now ready. You will find that the layout for the search results has been redesigned to offer a more intuitive and modern experience. Each course item will be presented as an information card with a description dropdown window and course code. No need to scroll down to adjust your filtering options – they are now available directly to the left of your top search results. Search for some items from your learning content section and give it a try!
New Feedback Approach
Thank you for your valuable feedback throughout 2017. Based on your feedback we have implemented a lot of enhancements and new features to increase the learning experience with SAP Learning Hub. Here is an overview of selected enhancements based on our learners’ input:
- Launch of the home page for SAP Learning Room (April)
- Enhanced functionalities in the SAP Live Access portal (July)
- Simplified access to SAP Learning Rooms (December)
For 2018 we will redesign our survey approach to two survey cycles per year. We will keep you in the loop and inform you as soon as our new survey is live.
SAP Learning Rooms Run by Partners
In 2018, SAP is launching a program with the aim to bring additional expertise into SAP Learning Hub by giving the opportunity for partners to moderate specific SAP Learning Rooms. Learners can benefit from valuable complementary partner content embedded in their SAP Learning Room catalog.
We are glad to announce that the first available partner-led room, Digital Transformation Learning Room by EY, is now available in the professional edition of SAP Learning Hub. As one of the largest professional services firms in the world, EY is ready to share valuable expertise and exclusive insights on digital transformation in a social and collaborative space.
For more information about this launch please read the related press release. We at SAP are very excited about this program, and we are looking forward to this new collaboration and co-innovation!
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Events
Below is a selection of upcoming events in SAP Learning Rooms.
SAP Learning Room for implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
In these interactive live sessions, you will explore SAP S/4HANA Cloud from the perspective of different business processes:
- Live Session for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing: January 15–19, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (GMT)
- Live Session for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement: January 15–19, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (GMT)
SAP Learning Room for modeling in SAP HANA:
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer and why modelers in SAP HANA need to know this:
January 22, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. (GMT)
Name Changes for SAP Learning Rooms
We would like to notify our partners that the following SAP Learning Rooms have been renamed in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP PartnerEdge:
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Analytics and Data Management Collaboration Room
renamed to SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Analytics Collaboration Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP HANA Collaboration Room
renamed to SAP PartnerEdge – SAP HANA and Data Management Collaboration Room
- SAP PartnerEdge – SAP SuccessFactors Collaboration Room
renamed to SAP SuccessFactors HCM Collaboration Room
New Courses in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Lumira, designer edition – Delta training from SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6 to SAP Lumira 2.0, designer edition (BOD400)
- SAP Lumira, discovery edition (BOD405)
- SAP Lumira, designer edition – Basic training (BOD410)
- SAP Hybris Commerce – SAP solution integration (HY600)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional services (S4C20)
- Processes in treasury and risk management in SAP S/4 HANA (S4F50)
- Management accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy part I-1 (TS4F03_1)
- Management accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy part I-2 (TS4F03_2)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your skills using SAP solutions.