As of now SAP Best Practices for Solution Manager 7.2, edition 2 is ready for download to your SAP Solution Manager 7.2 system. The content allows SAP Solution Manager 7.2 customers to visualize their ALM processes, e.g. for efficient S/4HANA implementations.
In this edition the folder structure has been simplified, application help and configuration items linked and new content for Focused Build and Run SAP added.
New processes and process diagrams in detail:
- Focused Build – Modular Processes:
- Project Management: 1 process and 1 diagram
- Requirements Management: 1 process and 1 diagram
- Change Control Management: 3 processes and 3 diagrams
- Test Management: 1 process and 1 diagram
- Focused Build – E2E Processes:
- Requirement to Deploy: 2 processes and 3 diagrams, e.g. see diagram below
- Run SAP
- Landscape Management: 3 modular processes and 3 process diagrams
To list the new Focused Build content in your SAP Solution Manager system, select the List Viewer and filter the content on FB_ (see screenshot below).
The content is stored on the One Content Platform and available for download with SAP Best Practices Explorer like any other SAP Best Practices package, e.g. the SAP S/4HANA Best Practices (see screenshot below).
The project methodology (IT PPM templates) related to the Focused Build processes above is shipped via the central note for Focused Build (2483056 – Focused Build: Central Note for Focused Build 2.0 SP01 for SAP Solution Manager 7.2).
In case document URLs do not open the document but result in a blank screen, please refer to note 2482628.