I am a developer in SAP and am working in project using SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry hosted on Amazon Web service infrastructure.
Creating a HANA Service Binding in the global account via Cloud Cockpit :-
- Global account in SAP Cloud foundry on Amazon web service infrastructure.
- Dedicated HANA Database available to the global account.
- A user assigned to the global account and with SPACE Manager role assigned to it.
- 1 org and 2 spaces assigned to same org – 1 space having the database with one or more tenant databases and another space that requires permission to use one of the tenant databases.
- Login with the user to SAP Cloud Platform with corresponding Username & Password.
- Navigate to sub account Overview page which has the organization, spaces and member information. Now, Click on the number link next to the Space field.
- Click on “Applications” (top left corner). Select any application which is in Started state & Click on Name link .It takes you to Application Overview Page.
- In Application Overview page, Click on “Service Bindings”.
- Now, Click on “Bind Service” in order to bind your application to hana service.
.In Bind Service window, choose “Service from the catalog” option. Click on ‘Next’.
- Here, it will list out only the services which are subscribed via “ISM” tool. Search for ‘hana’ service and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Choose a service-plan for Hana as “hdi-shared” and click on Next.
- Provide JSON parameter in the box. Also, specify database id inside the double quotes.Click on ‘Next’.
Provide custom name for Instance and click on ‘Finish’.
- A service binding will be created with the same instance name you have provided in step.10
In this blog, you have learned how to create a Hana service binding via cloud cockpit.
You can also refer to the below link for more info. sharing tenant database.