“A picture is worth a thousand words” is an English language-idiom. It refers to the notion that a complex idea can be conveyed with just a single still image or that an image of a subject conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a description does.
This lone picture tells you about following things:
I saw this picture and found everything regarding to SAP S/4 HANA Cloud is available in this single picture and that’s how I concluded the title ‘A picture is worth a thousand words – SAP S/4 HANA Cloud’ for this blog/article. Let’s get started.
- An overview of S/4 HANA Cloud Project Life Cycle with SAP Activate Methodology
- There are four phases in any project that is run with SAP Activate methodology
a. Prepare (Discover & Prepare)
d. Deploy (& Run)
3. Cloud Operations & Services
4. Project Life Cycle
a. Experience and demonstrate on starter system (Sandbox System)
b. Fit/Gap analysis based on best practices vis-à-vis business requirement on starter system
c. Scope & Configure on quality system (Configuration & Test System)
d. Integrate, extend and test on quality system
e. On-board and deploy on production system
5. System Landscape: There are three systems (Starter, Quality, & Production) in S/4 HANA Cloud Edition in totality but only two systems can be kept active at a time.
Landscape Phase at point of time are:
a. Starter System (Sandbox) and Quality System (Test) or
b. Quality System (Configuration & Test) and Production System
Note: If you need a separate system in S/4 HANA Cloud in between phase A or B; a request can be raised with SAP and SAP can help you with additional client within Quality System but no separate independent system will be provided. And it comes with an additional cost.
- Transport Management: Configuration is done on Quality Systems and transport requests are moved to production system. No TR is moved from Starter system to QAS or to Production.
- Continuous Production Support
- Continuous Innovation with Content Lifecycle Management in S/4 HANA Cloud
- S/4 HANA Cloud’s Extensibility and Capability
- Last but not the least, demonstrating “A picture is worth a thousand words”
Many more such article on S/4 HANA topic to come. Stay Connected.
Learn, Share, Grow, & Succeed!
Happy New Year 2018!