How do SAP solutions support data privacy officers with GDPR aka EU-DSGVO?
Some of the links below are outdated. Please use the following blog which is updated periodically:
As data privacy and protection expert for SAP Business ByDesign I often get asked what other SAP solutions offer to support companies with their efforts to get compliant with GDPR / EU-DSGVO until 25th May 2018.
Here you find the list of my most used links which should help you to get more details:
General overview on SAP and GDPR:
- SAP overview on GDPR
- SAP Data Protection & Privacy overview
- SAP security and privacy by design
- SAP Data Center: Data Protection
- SAP Data Center Compliance & Certificates
- SAP Cloud Trust Center: Data Protection and Data privacy
- GDPR explained in two minutes
- GDPR law in 23 languages
- GDPR – What are the biggest problems companies still have to solve?
- GDPR: Company stakeholders and obligations
SAP Solutions and GDPR:
- SAP Business ByDesign: Overview on Cloud ERP Data Privacy Management
- SAP Cloud Application Studio: Extend SAP cloud solutions and respect data privacy
- SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Overview on SAP Information Lifecycle Management, Information Steward, Access Control and Process Control
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer: Overview on Cloud CRM Data Privacy Management
- SAP Hybris Commerce: Overview on Commerce 6.6 GDPR releated enhancements
- SAP Hybris Marketing: Permission Marketing and consent management
- SAP Information Lifecycle Management: Overview on blocking and deletion of personal data.
- SAP Information Steward demo
- SAP Solutions Overview for GDPR
- Gigya: What role can Gigya play for corporate consent management?