We would like to invite you to introductory kickoff calls on January 9 & 10, 2018 to the following SAP Customer Connection projects:
- Solution Manager Test Suite
- Solution Manager Process Management
- Solution Manager Change and Release Management
Dial-in information is published in the projects listed above.
- Project timeline and scope
- Introduction to the SAP Customer Connection program
- How to participate: process and tools
Feedback from our customers is essential for us to improve SAP solutions in productive use. We run the Customer Connection program to gather and process this feedback.
Customer Connection works in projects with a fixed product scope and timeline. In these projects, SAP customers collect improvement requests for SAP Solution Manager 7.2. The SAP team will review requests with a minimum of 10 supporting (voting) customers, and deliver accepted requests via SAP Notes and Support Packages.
This project is a great opportunity for you to influence development at SAP, and to request functionality which you have been waiting for. We are looking forward to this collaboration.