you might be unaware of the ongoing initiative of Customer Connection within Plant Maintenance. This initiative is dedicated to improve the current Plant Maintenance solution in Business Suite.
Customer Connect is one influence program for giving our customers the opportunity to influence the software.
General Information about Customer Connection you find here
Detailed Information about this Customer Connection within Plant Maintenance project you find here.
In case you want to get more involved and influence the development please subscribe in the Innovation space and contact Zeliha Dikmen.
The Customer Connection group is always happy to get more customers involved in defining, testing and improving the current solution.
In this blog we will collect the the different blogs which where we will keep you informed about the Improvements delivered to our Customers.
- Enhanced Display of Purchasing Data within Plant Maintenance Order
- Simplified Tracking of preventive maintenance activities
- Simplified User experience in Maintenance Order
- adding Objects to the Order Object List Web User Interface
- Enhancements for basic order view
- Mass Material Availability Check for Maintenance Order
- Keep your Plant maintenance Master data in synch
- Improve Planning Efficiency by reducing repetitive data entry
- Create consistent master data for preventive maintenance
- Mass Change of User Statusin List transactions within Plant Maintenance
- Mass Change of Customer fields in Notification Order List now available
- Optimize Collaboration with supplier and use new additional text out of PM order
- Classification of Maintenance Plan
- Attaching Documents reason codes and cause code to Maintenance Item
- Specifying End Date and End Counter for Maintenance Plans
- Notification: Sort catalog codes on description
- New features for mass changing functional locations and equipment
- A common list view for task lists and operations