SAP Learning Hub News – December 2017
Welcome to the December update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub!
Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox. Download the latest content catalogue to get a complete overview of our available courses, content and SAP Learning Rooms. We have quite a lot of content for you again this month:
Simplified Access to SAP Learning Rooms
In addition, we have updated the SAP Learning Room home page. You will now see a list of all accessible learning rooms, organized by subject areas. You can either expand the subject areas of interest for you to find relevant learning rooms or use the search entry field and get immediate access by clicking on the room title.
This simplified access also works from the Learning Content page: open a learning room from the content area by just using the access link – no need to wait for a Registration.
First “Digital Only” Videos Live in SAP Learning Hub
We are happy to inform you that our first “digital only” videos are live in SAP Learning Hub.
Expert videos are a new digital learning format in SAP Learning Hub, designed to introduce a topic by an SAP expert in a few minutes. The first “digital only” expert videos are live now for:
We are also creating introduction/welcome videos of e-learning courses, providing learners with an overview of the selected modular e-learning content. You can check out the first introduction videos for:
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement (S4C10e)*
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Professional Services (S4C20e)*
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance (S4C30e)*
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales (S4C60e)*
* Please note that content marked with * is accessible only when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
Rethinking the User Interface
Public cloud users of SAP Learning Hub can now use learninghub.sap.com to access and navigate the platform. The intention is to enhance navigation in a more simplified and organized fashion.
Enter the home page, click “Login” and take a look around. Direct access to the learning content, SAP Learning Rooms, and Learning Journeys section will be easy to find under the three prominent icons. Also, be sure to scroll down to the resources section for extra information that you would expect to find on the home space. We recommend that you bookmark the page as your new gateway to SAP Learning Hub.
We are working on an enhanced navigation for private cloud users and other editions, too, so stay tuned!
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711: Updated and New Learning Maps
The following learning maps have been updated for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711 on SAP Learning Hub, to ensure that you keep your knowledge up-to-date:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud :
- Learning Map for Scope and Innovation Highlights – Enterprise Management
- Learning Map for Project Team Onboarding
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Finance:
- Learning Map for Finance
- Learning Map for Treasury and Risk Management and Cash Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for International Trade – New
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Financial Consolidation – New
SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Lines of Business and Industries:
- Learning Map for Manufacturing; Learning Map for Sourcing and Procurement
- Learning Map for Professional Services; Learning Map for Sales
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711 Trial/Sandbox system will be available on December 11, 2017. Please visit the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Sandbox wiki page here for details. For the full picture of available training offerings, please refer to the interactive SAP S/4HANA Learning Journeys on SAP Learning Hub.
Please note that links are accessible only when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
Virtual Teaching Assistant
We are excited to introduce our new virtual teaching assistant, Ed the Bot, in our SAP Learning Rooms. Ed will automatically answer your questions, and in the future he will also welcome new learners, give feedback, remind you of tasks, or recommend content and next steps, like a “natural” room moderator.
With Ed, we aim to ensure faster teaching assistance and significantly reduced waiting time for receiving support.
Ed joins us as a regular member in the Welcome Room in December. We hope Ed will provide helpful support in your learning.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Events
Please find below a selection of upcoming events in SAP Learning Rooms.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room: In these interactive live sessions, you will explore SAP S/4HANA Cloud from the perspective of different business processes:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Session – Professional Services: December 11-15, 16:00–18:00 (CET)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Session – Sales: December 11-15, 16:00–18:00 (CET)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Session – Foundations: December 18-22, 16:00–18:00 (CET)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Session – Manufacturing: December 18-22, 16:00–18:00 (CET)
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management HCM Academy Learning Room:
- Everything You Should Know about Curricula: December 11, 10:00–12:00 (CET)
- A Walkthrough of Schedule Management: December 14, 10:00–12:00 (CET)
Restructured Greater China Learning Room
This SAP Learning Room, designed especially for Chinese-speaking SAP Learning Hub users, has been restructured and redesigned. In addition to providing an opportunity to learn from solution experts and to communicate with other learners about relevant skills for strategic SAP solutions, this room also functions as a Welcome Room for Chinese-speaking users, helping to provide a smooth onboarding experience.
SAP Learning Room Name Change
The following SAP Learning Rooms have been renamed:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Learning Room renamed to SAP Analytics Cloud Learning Room
- SAP ERP Integration of Business Processes Learning Room renamed to Integration of Business Processes in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA Learning Room
New Assessments Available
Those of you looking for more assessments on SAP Learning Hub will be pleased to find that our assessments catalog continues to grow.
We have added dozens more assessment items with topics ranging from ABAP Workbench Concepts to Plan to Produce Processing in SAP ERP. Search the catalog (Under worksheet “02 LH Content – Published”) for more assessments that may be of interest. (Be sure to filter “Yes” for Professional Edition under column T and for “Assessment” under column J).
More content is coming, so check in regularly for updates.
The Future of Learning – Top 7 Predictions for 2030
How will your learning experience change?
The distinction between formal and informal learning will become obsolete. All your learning activities will be tracked and actively supported by virtual agents; every action will be put into a meaningful learning context; and you will be given choices based on your individual potential to reach the next level. Our learning platform will be so engaging, you won’t want to miss it, even for leisure activities such as sports, arts, or learning a new language.
Read more about the prediction for learning in 2030 in the thought leadership article by Stefan Haenisch, head of SAP Knowledge Transfer and Education.
New SAP S/4HANA Cloud Courses in SAP Live Access
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Finance (S4C30) • Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sales (S4C60)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud On-boarding Fundamentals (TS4C01) • Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F22) • SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing – Functions and Innovations (S4MA1) • And more
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your skills using SAP Solutions.