Join us at the SAP Insider Conferences 2018!
Join our security experts at the SAP Insider events coming up in 2018!
Conference season kicks off with GRC 2018, taking place February 12-15 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. GRC 2018 is co-located with Financials 2018.
Next is Basis & SAP Administration 2018 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, February 26 – March 1. The event is co-located with BI & HANA 2018.
The SAP Insider events are an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and aimed at professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The conferences are packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest product updates.
If you’re able to attend the event, please be sure to check out our sessions.
- Pre-Conference Workshop: What’s new in access governance and security
(Sarma Adithe, Christian Cohrs)
- Taking your identity lifecycle seamlessly from on-premise to the cloud with SAP’s solutions for identity management
- Mitigating the most common cyberattacks by implementing secure authentication for your SAP landscape
- How to design optimum business roles on-premise and in the cloud
- How to utilize SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance bridge functionality to manage your hybrid SAP Access Control and SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance solution
- Hands-on lab: Test drive SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance
(Swetta Singh, Chris Radkowski)
- Looking for an easy and simpler security design using the cloud?
- Overview of new major SAP GRC solution release
- Trust matters! The SAP security strategy and road map
- Take your identity management from on-premise to the cloud with SAP Cloud Platform
- Enhance security with single sign-on everywhere — from on-premise to the cloud
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!