Best Practices for Chemicals is the premier gathering of organizations and individuals using SAP to drive success. It’s a can’t miss event with world class content and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Explore what Chemicals professionals say are their biggest pain points, challenges and ideas for improvement. See where you stack up to your industry colleagues and find out how to successfully transform your organization to meet the challenges of the digital age.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend:
- Hear how industry leaders like BASF transform their business leveraging cutting edge technology.
- Learn how to build a modern, agile IT architecture to prepare for rapid changes (like e.g. ongoing mergers, acquisitions and divestitures).
- Understand how to prepare for building a “data and insight driven” organization.
- Hear how chemical companies use the cloud to simplify their process and IT landscape, reduce costs and expedite adoption of latest innovations.
- Learn how to establish a responsive and resilient supply chain, leveraging latest technology like the Internet of Things, machine learning or blockchain.
- Capitalize on digital twins and predictive models to maximize uptime and performance of your entire asset fleet.
- Explore how innovative, customer centric business models and services help you preserve or even increase your margins in today’s highly dynamic and competitive market.
- Hear how to apply machine learning to automate your backend processes.
- Visit the show floor to learn about the latest business and technology innovations from SAP and its partners.
- Meet with your peers, SAP Executives, SAP Solution Experts and SAP’s partner Ecosystem to discuss latest industry and technology trends, capitalize on the experience of industry leaders like BASF, Dow Chemical, ExxonMobil, Shell, Covestro, Axalta, Chemours, Sasol, AmericaStyrenics and many others.
Don’t miss to visit our Evening Reception on Day 1 and our Cocktail Hour on Day 2! We will also have a Women in Chemicals Reception at the end of Day 1.
We look forward to see you there!