The first edition of the brochure is now live for the 2018 flagship international utilities industry event.
Following our announcement that the 2018 International SAP Conference for Utilities will be returning to Lisbon next year, it’s time for us to share a glimpse into what you can expect to hear on the conference agenda as you join us in ‘The City of Light’.
• SAP Executive Keynotes: From Peter Maier, General Manager, ENR Industries and Stephan Klein, SVP and Head of Digital Business Services, ENR Industries
• Cybersecurity Keynote: Keynote address from Patrick Miller, ‘Voted in the Forbes Top 20 Cyber Security Experts’
• Dedicated Industry Tracks: Customer Engagement, Digital Asset Management, IoT, Cloud Innovation, Business Transformation, The Road to SAP S/4HANA and more
• Joint Industry Track: Showcasing innovations across utilities and energy industries from SAP, partners and customers
• An Evening Celebration Event: At the beautiful Estufa Fria – ‘Lisbon’s Greenhouse’ and most visited green space
• 11 Pre-Conference Workshops: Diving into a range of topics from Cloud, S/4HANA, SAP Model Company, Smart Metering, Mobility, Predictive Maintenance, Hybris, Geographical Enablement and more
• A Vibrant Exhibition: Featuring partners, SAP demo and microforum theatres, a digital experience theatre and interactive sessions
There is still so much more to share with you. Stay tuned to the event website for further updates on additional networking activities, agenda content and introductions to our speakers and sponsors.