Load missing documents using SLT
I am an ABAP consultant with over 9 years of SAP ABAP experience. I am currently working as an SAP ABAP and SAP SLT consultant since 1.5 years on a Central Finance Implementation project.
Recently, I came across a scenario where some of the documents were accidentally deleted from the quality target environment, I then had to figure out a way to load the specific documents only, without impacting any other existing documents.
I am writing this blog to detail out the steps that need to be followed if the same situation occurs while using SLT for your projects.
In this blog I am going to discuss the steps to be followed to load such documents using SLT. I will take an example of loading an internal order, stored in the table AUFK.
- Login to the system where SLT is installed, or to the standalone SLT system
- Every record that gets replicated via SLT, gets logged into the table DMC_FM_RESTART. If the same record is re-loaded SLT will not load the document.
- In order to perform the re-load successfully, check if there are entries for the AUFK table and mass transfer id XXX in the table DMC_FM_RESTART
- If there are entries, delete them using the program DMC_FM_RESTART_COPY_DELETE
- Now go to LTRC transaction, activate the specific Mass transfer id XXX as required
- Go inside the Mass transfer ID and navigate to GoTo –> Advanced Replication Settings or go to LTRS transaction
Now right click on performance options and add table AUFK
- Double click on the table, and select “Sender Queue” from the reading type drop down. This will enable the filter screen.
- Click on AUFK, use the create filter option, and create the filters for the order you want to load
- Specify the required information, and click on save. Make sure to add the required leading zeroes, do not add the single quotes manually, system automatically adds it.
If you add manually, it will become a double quote and system will not understand it, resulting in a dump.
- Now go back to the Mass transfer ID in LTRC T-Code
Select “Data Provisioning” and add the table AUFK with “Start Load” option
- Monitor the progress in “Data Transfer Monitor”, once the loaded flag is set, check the target system for the loaded IO.
- In case multiple field filters are required, then use the “filter condition” option as visible in step 8. This will allow multiple field filters, for a particular document
Similar steps can be used for any other table.
I am planning to write more blogs related to SLT, on specific issues/scenarios that I faced during the project implementation, which are not available in standard SAP documentations or are difficult to find/search.
In case of any queries, please get back to me.