Last time Apple make some changes in their policy so you will probably have some issues while building HAT on macOs.
First of all you will need a Apple ID. For now it is not possible to obtain this from the website, but you can take it from your Xcode files:
- Build a simple Xcode Hello World App, in General please fill Bundle Identifier to your uncial string (this ID will be signed to your account by some time, so it can’t be used twice).
- Next please sign in your team, if you have any errors, please try to connect your iPhone, and select it in on the top.If everything is ok, your screen should look like below.
- To get your Apple Team ID, please go to the project directory, right click on your project and select “show package content”.
- Next right click on the project.pbxproject and search for “team” keyword, then copy DEVELOPMENT_TEAM value.
- Now into your SAP Hat installation, you could provide your Apple Team ID.
Now you probably should solve second issue. If you try time to build HAT, you will get following error:
Code Signing Error: No profiles for ‘com.sap.ide.companion’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.sap.ide.companion’. Automatic signing is disabled and unable to generate a profile. To enable automatic signing, pass -allowProvisioningUpdates to xcodebuild. Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 11.0’
- To solve this, please go to the SAP_HAT_local-1.28.4/WebIdeCompanion/companionapp/CompanionApp/config.xml
- Please click on run, and after 2-3 seconds, open config.xml file in TextEditor.
- Now, replace the widget id com.sap.ide.companion to your bundler id, registered for your Apple Team ID, i.e I used net.testsapapp.id.
- Save the file as fast as you can, now everything should works fine.
This is my first post in SAP Blog, so please understanding.