EQUEST VS RECRUITING POSTING
Hi All, I am certified consultant in SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment Management, Recruitment Marketing, Onboarding, Employee Central and Workforce Analytics. Working in SAP SuccessFactors from 2012, mostly in Recruitment Management.
Was implementing a US based project wherein they wanted to post the jobs to different job boards.
And there came the solution from me with eQuest, wherein SAP SuccessFactors suggested with a newly bought product of their own called “Recruiting Posting”.
What we gain from this post is why Recruiting Posting would be one step ahead of eQuest for any kind of job board posting and also it will be expected that the reader will follow the advantages and wherever applicable apply the same as stated.
eQuest is a job board aggregator, which is a company that helps clients manage their job postings to web-based job boards (i.e. monster, dice, career builder, etc.) Benefits of using eQuest include having one contact for multiple job boards, cost savings through stronger negotiating power and knowledgeable resources to ensure the job boards are geographically and functionally beneficial for the client’s recruiting program.
Recruiting Marketing previously did not have the ability to post directly to job boards with a pick and post process. Customers would often partner with a job aggregator to handle this functionality. In 2015, SAP decided to acquire a job aggregator called Multiposting. This product is now called “Recruiting Posting” and allows customer to post their jobs to 4000 job boards and schools globally.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting is a simple, comprehensive way to post jobs around the world. It offers more sources, post to general and specialized job boards, schools and alumni networks, and social networks in more than 80 countries. In just a few clicks, users can post jobs to the desired sources and analyze performance, in real time, to optimize sourcing budget and candidate flow. As a core component of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting, recruiters can now choose the exact sources that will help them fill roles at a lower cost and in less time. SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting will help you identify where spending is effective and where you are not spending your dollars in the best way possible.
FEW ADVANTAGES OF RECRUITING POSTING:
- Improve employer brand and give candidates valuable experience in multilingual countries, such as China, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, or Singapore, with the ability to post jobs in multiple languages.
- Gain peace of mind with our global compliant posting capabilities by addressing critical issues such as European disability and diversity and OFCCP compliance.
- Eliminate posting errors and ensure accuracy by using pre-mapped fields to fit the corresponding source fields across sources.
- Improve the ROI of your sourcing and recruitment strategy through instant access to the evaluation/ comparison of the utility and effectiveness of your channels on one platform (number of CVs, clicks).
- Track the origin of candidates so that you know where to look to find the perfect candidate the next time you post a similar job.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES WITH eQUEST:
eQuest is a competing tool. Many of our Recruiting customers are replacing solutions such as eQuest with Recruiting Posting and consolidating their Recruiting platforms.
Please find below our main competitive advantages vs eQuest:
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting is hosted on the SAP Data Center in Rot Germany and adheres to SAP data regulations, meaning we have the most secure job posting tool in the world
- The only posting tool available on SAP paper enabling you to avoid the extra paperwork and hassle of managing separate contracts
- One-Single Customer Service: 24/7 global customer support, 7 languages
- Fully embedded job posting solution, unique User Experience, consistent UI
- Guaranteed evolution and regular improvement of current integration
- +4,000 integrated sources worldwide in +80 countries instantly available for posting
- The only provider with an in-house school posting tool and dedicated school partnership team (+2500 integrated schools, +30 countries)
- Complete control and visibility of your entire recruitment process on one interface (job board contracts, user and credit/slot management etc.)
- Global posting tool with an interface in 21 languages and multilingual posting
- Integrate new job boards at no extra cost
- Globally compliant, specialist European disability and diversity solution and partners with the leading OFCCP providers in the USA.
Hope this help all to understand why we should prefer Recruiting Posting instead of eQuest. Upcoming blog would be on Overview of Recruiting Posting