Relevant for S/4HANA 1809, 1709, 1610
SAP’s UX strategy can be summarized in 3 words: Delight our customers. This phrase raises a simple but very interesting question: How do you do that?
Of course, you have different customers with different needs and priorities so delighting each one of them is a challenge. However, there are some common requirements from all customers that can be met by using SAP Fiori. In SAP S/4HANA (1610 and above) that means you want to derive the maximum benefits from Fiori 2.0.
The purpose of the Fiori 2.0 Implementation Guidelines is to provide generic steps to enable some of the lesser known functionality and features available in Fiori 2.0 that can help you delight your customer. These optional features are not activated by default and require additional configuration.
NOTE: The information available in this document contains general recommendations based on project experiences. It is not meant to provide strict definitions of what needs to be implemented in S/4HANA or UX projects.
The content of the document is divided as follows:
- Understanding the Design-led Development Process
- General Guidelines to adapt Fiori Launchpad content for your Business Roles
- General Guidelines to add Fiori Launchpad content
- General Guidelines to activate/deactivate Fiori Launchpad functionality
- General Guidelines to optimize Fiori Launchpad usability
- Special Fiori Launchpad features
- Understanding & Using Visual Harmonization
- Use Cases – Examples on how to use the Fiori Implementation Guidelines
- Building Roles and Profiles
- Enable Fiori 2.0 Basics
- Enable/Disable Notifications Area
- Enable/Disable Tab Bar
- Enable/Disable CDN
- Enable/Disable Easy Access: Adding Transactions to Fiori Launchpad
- Enable/Disable Logoff
- Enable/Disable Search
- Restrict Search Objects
- User Default Values
- Deep Dive Role Analysis
You can find this document in the following link: Fiori 2.0 – Implementation Guidelines
Becoming a SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA guru
You’ll find much more on our SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA wiki
Do you have any questions? Let us know in the comments section.
SAP S/4HANA RIG