Are you curious what has been delivered already with SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711 release and you want to learn more at SAP TechEd Barcelona 2017?
Then read the following blog from our SVP Sven Denecken here, you can also visit great sessions around SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration and learn how to consume APIs.
Checkout the sessions:
- APIs and Integration Strategy for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – S4H131
- How to integrate your Business Network Applications with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – S4H114
- How to Explore and Consume Integration APIs for SAP S/4HANA Cloud – S4H219
For more information, please visit the Session Catalog.
In case you plan to visit TechEd Barcelona, we are happy to see you at our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Demo Pod.
In addition, in this blog you will find highlights of the 1711 SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration scenarios and published APIs.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud to Cloud Integration
SAP S/4HANA Cloud to SAP Cloud Platform Apps Integration
SAP S/4HANA Cloud to On-Premise Integration
API Business Hub
With the 1711 release, we published 127 APIs covering more than 1055 operations to our scope.
Now you can search API’s easily, find business context in which they could be used and try them out without leaving the page where you found them.
The different integration technology options can be seen in the following figure
For a detailed information, please check out my previous blog here:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Update1711
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Strategies
- Try-out S/4HANA Cloud APIs on the API Business Hub.