Digital Transformation is currently a white-hot topic for Portfolio and Project Managers.
Products, operations and supply chains are becoming increasingly complex and geographically dispersed, and organizations are therefore looking to technology to meet the challenge and deliver truly excellent PPM.
The SAP Enterprise Portfolio & Project Management Forum (https://goo.gl/HGkntr), taking place in Atlanta at the end of the month, will address this issue head-on and provide you with crucial information that you can take back to your firm to ensure that you don’t get left behind when digitalization fully hits.
Take-aways from the event will include:
• In-depth instruction and live demos of viable software options
• Bench-marking against real-life digital transformation case studies
• Expert advice from SAP solution professionals
• New connections with your industry peers and the technical gurus
• Implementation tips from SAP partners
For more information, feel free to download the SAP report: Connected Project Portfolio Management in the Oil & Gas Industry here: https://goo.gl/khvXZj. The Forum will be relevant to a variety of different industry sectors but this whitepaper will give you a taster of the SAP advice that will be on offer at the event.
With only three weeks left before the Forum now, don’t delay – register today: https://goo.gl/Dz1LSr