In the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group (S/4HANA RIG) we’ve had many customers ask us time after time – what’s the best available app for <my use case>? In this blog we include the link to a SAP Guided Answer decision tree that will help you find the best available app, whether that’s a SAP Fiori app or a classic app or a partner app.
Finding the best available SAP Fiori app or Classic UI
So you want to make the most of the latest innovations in SAP S/4HANA by using Fiori apps, but perhaps you are struggling to figure out where to look to find the best app for your use case. You are not alone! And we are here to help!
Common questions we get asked are:
- What’s the best available app for my use case?
- Is there a Fiori app that replaces this ECC SAP Transaction Code?
- What’s available for our business role?
- If there’s not a Fiori app, what’s my best alternative?
- Do I really need to create a custom app for this or is there some partner who has already created one that I can leverage?
Of course it’s not that easy to explain all your options in a simple blog. So to help you find the best available choice for SAP S/4HANA, we have created a SAP Guided Answer decision tree. Just click on the link below:
You can go back and forth in the tree as often as you like. And if you have any feedback on the questions, answers or advice – use the feedback option.
If you’d like to suggest some other decision trees please add them in the comments of this blog.
Becoming a SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA guru
You’ll find much more on our SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA wiki
Brought to you by the S/4HANA RIG