With the end of maintenance for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 at the end of 2017 many customers have the challenge in creating a business case for an upgrade project. Other customers may not know the value of new functions in SAP Solution Manager.
Typical questions could be:
- What are the upgrade efforts for 7.2?
- Which new areas can create a positive value for my organization and are possible quick wins?
- What are the yearly benefits?
- What are the one-time implementation efforts?
- What are the later yearly operations costs?
- What are the later yearly maintenance costs?
With the new SAP Solution Manager Value Report these questions can be answered and our customers can discover the value of SAP Solution Manager. We compare the customer situation with best-practices from other SAP customers and SAP partners, and from this create customer-oriented value scenarios.
Use this report to discuss possible transition paths from 7.1 to 7.2 and how SAP Solution Manager can be extended by new functionality.
Access the SAP Solution Manager Value Report landing page on www.sap.com/solman-value to download the information collection guide and to request your value report.