SAP Inside Track NYC 2017: Event Overview
Thank you to everyone who registered for and attended SAP Inside Track 2017. The SAP Next-Gen spaces at 10 Hudson Yards was a great location and we had a really nice sized turnout. Not too big, not too small. We were able to use the space appropriately, even with some last minute restrictions because of an event with the Governor of New York taking place after SITNYC. We also had a chance to take in SAP’s ‘Immersive Video’ experience first hand. Usually reserved for SAP customers and visiting executives, SITNYC attendees were able to view the 4k 3-D experience specially designed for New York City.
We had a fantastic lineup of speakers covering topics all over the SAP ecosystem, as well as attendees that matched that broad coverage. It was really great to see folks from different backgrounds chatting about all different kinds of technology. With the perfect audience size, we were able to have some great pizza delivered from Joe’s, too!
A hearty thanks to the following folks for their assistance in making SITNYC 2017 a success:
- John Astill for being the best co-coordinator around.
- Ann Rosenberg for allowing us to use the SAP Leonardo Center
- Sandra Moerch-Petersen for on-site logistics assistance
- George Yu for arranging a trip for attendees to SAP’s ‘Immersive Video’ experience in the Executive Briefing Center
- Jason Cao and the SAP Mentor program team for lunch and SCN support
- All of the speakers
- The community for rallying back to support Inside Track in the ‘Greatest City in the World’
Both John and myself look forward to planning SITNYC 2018 and are already thinking about kickstarting SAP Inside Track Newtown Square for Q1 2018. Stay tuned to our Twitter pages (@golasalle and @JohnA69) for announcements!
As for SITNYC 2017- here’s some shots of the space and presenters. Like them? Then make sure to register and come next year!! Want to look at the session materials you missed, check them out on Github.