We would like to invite you to the SAP Hybris Commerce Partner Pre-Sales Workshop (Release 6.5) – NYC!
This SAP Hybris Commerce Pre-Sales Workshop (Release 6.5) will include detailed product feature breakdowns as well as demos using the Accelerator technology (fully-functioning pre-built webstores). It is offered to provide an introduction for partners new to the solution and/or a refresher for partners looking to re-familiarize themselves with the current release offering, and go-to market messaging.
This is your opportunity to both see the product in action and get more information on key features to emphasize in the sales process.
In this session, partners will learn:
• An overview of SAP Solutions for Customer Engagement & Commerce (focus on the SAP Hybris Commerce Solution)
• Go-To Market Strategies and Positioning
• Types of Implementations
• Extension and Integration Opportunities
• How to use Accelerators to Demonstrate both Front-end and Back Office Features/Functions (release 6.5)
• What’s New with the Latest 6.5 Release and What’s on the Roadmap
• Where to Find Partner Relevant Resources to Become Self-Sufficient in Demonstrating the SAP Hybris Commerce Solution
Date: November 29th, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm EST
Where: SAP America – New York (Factory Room)
10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001 New York City United States
Presenter: Brian Baldonado
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Your SAP Hybris Partner Team