SAP Activate Methodology for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Roadmap
SAP Activate provides project teams and customers with a step-by-step approach and clear guidance to implement a variety of general and specific solutions. We provide the most up-to-date implementation roadmaps to our customer and partners with multiple refreshes per year with the latest industry standards and enhancements. The methodology, in conjunction with the SAP Roadmap Viewer, provides the best implementation path for customer projects from Discover through the Run phase. The SAP Roadmap Viewer provides the latest phases, workstreams, deliverables, tasks, and accelerator content and equips project teams for the tools necessary for a successful go-live.
Figure 1: SAP Activate: Implement and Configure SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Implementation Roadmap
We are pleased to announce a new implementation roadmap for SAP Activate in the SAP Roadmap Viewer, SAP Activate: Implement and Configure SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, as of October 31st. The new roadmap guides teams through the either a Hybris Sales Cloud, Hybris Service Cloud, and Employee Central Service Desk (ECSC) project. It is comprised of phases, deliverables, and tasks in accordance with the SAP Activate Methodology. Additionally, accelerators are linked to the relevant deliverables and tasks making them easy to consume when they are needed. The roadmap covers the implementation of the core solution as well integration to SAP ERP, SAP CRM, and SuccessFactors Employee Central.
The key topics for the SAP Activate: Implement and Configure SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer release includes:
- Explore phase Fit-to-Standard workshops have hyperlinks to the most up to date Level 1 and Level 2 business decks to simplify planning and delivering workshops.
- Guided content for teams to use for a guided step-by-step approach for each of the six phases (Discover, Prepare, Explore, Realize, Deploy, and Run).
- A comprehensive overview documentation for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, including a detailed explanation of functional capabilities, transition options, and links to more detailed information.
- A guided process to the Fit-to-Standard analysis and solution design workshops for Cloud for Service and Cloud for Sales. The goal of these workshops is to review the best practice functionality of the SAP solution, identify delta requirements, and document the conceptual design of the “to-be” delivered SAP enterprise solution.
- Identified prerequisites for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Integration with non-SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Cloud Systems. Note, each integration scenario requires different prerequisites.
- Helpful accelerators to enable customers to run the solution successfully after go-live.
If you are interested to learn more about this new implementation roadmap, you can access it in the SAP Roadmap Viewer here.
We look forward to your feedback in this blog using the comment feature below or on our SAP Activate community on Jam. Our team looks forward to the next update to provide you with the latest information and content!
To stay informed about the latest updates, be sure to follow @janmusil. SAP Activate blog posts will appear in the SAP Communities space with tag #sapactivate, and will also be announced on the SAP Activate Methodology Jam group, request to join here, where a community of 21k people are already actively engaged.
I am missing access to the jam group on which the links mentioned on the Roadmap - Accelerators.
Can you please help me gain access to it please.
Unfortunately the JAM page is internal; however, I can provide any customer documents that you need. Was there any specific accelerators that you were looking for? Please feel free to e-mail me directly at email@example.com
we very much appreciate the availability of this great content. Thanks for sharing that with us.
Unfortunately, when clicking the links in the roadmap viewer (accelerator files, e.g. Organizational Management (Customer) or Integration) I get an "access denied" error. This only is the case for some links, actually found in explore phase while other links are working for me (e.g. in realize phase).
I am already a member of the mentioned SAP Activate Methodology Jam group (link ending with 5bW4) but the links to the accelerator are pointing to a different group ending with Pm5ry
Do you have a list of which documents you can't access? If they are customer access level, then I can forward those to you directly. Please send me a list and I will look into it. Please feel free to e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very good information, Thanks for sharing with us.
Do you have any information on SAP Activate methodology on Hybris E-Billing?
thx. for this really good Information. But it seems there are a lot of documents related for S/4 HANA and NOT for SAP C/4 Hana (C4C, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud....)
Will there be a new version in the near future?
Yes- we are currently working on a new version and hope to have something released in the later half of the year.
That would be very helpful.
Hope it happens soon!
I can find information with regards to Cloud for Service in roadmap viewer, but unfortunately I'm not able to see any information for Cloud for Sales. Can you please guide to locate the same.