SAP Fiori UX/SAP Cloud Platform Customer Forum: November 7 & 8, 2017 in Amsterdam, NL
Empowering You for the Possible!
Nothing planned for next week? Good, because SAP will be delivering a 2-days invitation-only event in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on November 7 and 8!
Business users today demand a top-notch user experience. Is your organization poised to deliver?
Empower yourself and your business. Join us for the SAP Fiori UX/SAP Cloud Platform Customer Forum in Amsterdam, where customers, partners, and subject matter experts will share insights and best practices for driving measurable business improvement with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX) and the SAP Cloud Platform.
During these workshops, you will:
- Gain an understanding of enhancements and functionality from the latest SAP Fiori UX product releases, and get a glimpse of future developments
- Get an overview of how you can jump-start your digital transformation with the SAP Cloud Platform
- Learn how to build, extend, and deploy SAP Fiori apps on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Determine where to start your company’s user experience transformation to maximize value and increase innovation potential
- Collaborate in an open forum and enrich your SAP network of selected partners, customers, and subject matter experts
Space is limited, so register now!
Register for the event: https://events.sap.com/nl/140730-1-sap-fiori-ux-cloud-platform-customer-forum/en/registration.aspx
Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, November 7-8, 2017
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
1054 ES Amsterdam, The Netherlands
You want to get your hands on SAP Screen Personas? On the second day there will be a 2 hours hands-on workshop with plenty of exercise where you can learn how to modernise your traditional SAP GUI transactions by building Fiori-inspired user experiences with SAP Screen Personas.
Please note: This is a customer-centric event. Any partner participation requires sponsorship, and only sponsoring partners are permitted to attend.
We hope to see you there!
For SAP, Sylvia Barnard
A big “Thank You” to our Partner Sponsors!
Thank you, Sylvia Barnard, for sharing this blog. I am just really thankful to you because your blog helps me. I'm gonna sharing this with my friends or colleagues so they can also gain some great content.