Barcelona Kegger? #hackthekeg #sapteched
So in Las Vegas we had a first ever for us, we brought a keg and we had fun with it. Now yes it did have beer but it was IoT enabled and therefore we had data to play with as well!
- Let’s Hack the Keg
- Almost #sapteched so how about a whole new project!
- Hello Vegas! Keg is ready are you?
- SAP TechEd Highlight: #hackthekeg
We had such a great time at the event that we decided to give it a go in Barcelona as well! Therefore it is with great pleasure and an honor that I get to announce that “Hack the Keg” is happening!
November 14th Tuesday!
Now a few things have changed since Vegas, that I wanted to share.
- We had to build a whole new Kegerator for Europe
- We had to completely redesign the SAP HANA application for 2 machines now
- We chose to completely redesign the IoT setup
We had another sensor or two, we are tracking more data and we made the date more “connected” you can now easily do master detail views and interactions!
So in other words we think we are totally ready with “Keggie 2.0“, well actually “Keggie 2.0.1“! So tomorrow we will be sending out invites to SAP TechEd attendees, however if you don’t want to wait for a mail there you can already sign up here!
More to come!