The Coffee Corner is one of the hottest areas of the SAP Community site, so it’s only fitting that we’ll also be in the Coffee Corner in Bangalore! You will find us on the right side of the show floor entrance.
This is the team that will welcome you onsite:
Swing by the booth and meet us to learn about the SAP Community and the SAP Mentors program!
While you’re there, you can enjoy a Gola (shaved flavored ice, handmade by the SAP Mentors team), and you can hang out, chill, and even play foosball in the SAP Community Clubhouse.
- Meet members who received SAP Community awards (including Saurabh Kabra, who will be at our booth on Thursday the 26th between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. ) and learn how you can stand out in the community too
- Meet the SAP Mentors Ajay Maheshwari, Ankur Godre, Athavan Raja Durairaj, Jyoti Prakash, Krishna Kishor Kammaje, Leon Limson, Murali Shanmugham, Raj Kumar Salla, Yariv Zur, Kumud Singh, and SAP Mentor Alumni Cd Raju, Shabarish Vijayakumar and Somnath Manna to talk with them about SAP Community or their expertise
- Watch out for Capra the Community goat on the show floor, get a photo with her, and share the picture on social media with the hashtags #goatspotting and #sapcommunity and / or #sapmentors and / or #sapteched) — earning yourself some nice SAP Community swag
- Receive a SAP Community T-shirt, gym bag, or cap a by sharing your selfie wall picture in social media with the hashtags #sapcommunity and #sapteched
- Attend “Empathy — and Not only in SAP Community” an SAP Community Networking session led by Moshe Naveh on Thursday the 26th at 11:00 a.m, NET53399, in Networking session 4
- Participate in a Design Thinking workshop about the future of communities sponsored by Björn Goerke, on Wednesday the 25th at 12:00 p.m.
- Party with the SAP Mentors and the SAP Community dancing to the SAP Jam Band in Hall 4
on Wednesday the 25th at 6:30 p.m.
If you won’t be attending SAP TechEd Bangalore, you’ll still be able to participate in related activities. On Thursday the 26th at 10:00 a.m. local time, will air “Why SAP Community Matters,” with Jerry Janda interviewing Murali Shanmugham (SAP Mentor and SAP Community award winner) about the importance of the community — and about how members can get the most from it. (Replay will be available on the SAP TechEd Live site — similar to the one recorded at SAP TechEd Las Vegas). If you want to meet SAP Community people during SAP TechEd but online, then you might want to check out this thread and tell the Community what you do. And we’ll be holding another caption contest about Capra — once again looking to give someone bragging rights for the funniest submission. Look out for Caroleigh Deneen’s blogpost soon.
So whether you’ll be in Bangalore or not, we hope you’ll get caught up in the excitement of SAP TechEd!
We, the SAP Community and SAP Mentors staff team at SAP TechEd Bangalore, look forward to meet you.
and our special guest Capra