Expanded Analytics Adoption a Key Driver in Digital Transformation
So what’s the role of data and analytics in fueling digital transformation?
Well, digital transformation calls for new ways of thinking about data and how it’s used. It necessitates breaking data siloes and process barriers that prevent business users and IT from working together. And it requires significant user adoption and use of analytics in an agile, collaborative environment in which business users and IT work to drive timely access to accurate and trusted information.
To reach that end, organizations must dramatically increase the penetration of analytics and empower more business users to make better, fact-based decisions. The smarter, more timely decisions you can make, the stronger your business will grow.
Research by Oxford Economics from 2016¹ seems to bear this thinking out. They surveyed more than 2,050 executives and 2,050 non-executive employees in 21 countries and across multiple industries. The research shows how data-driven decisions are at the forefront for digital leaders.
- 78% of decisions are data driven
- 62% of decisions are made in real time
- 62% of decisions are distributed across the organization
The bottom line is—users need the ability to quickly access, analyze, and share insight across the entire organization. The problem? Complex environments where analytics are scattered around multiple applications and platforms inhibits business user adoption and prevents users from easily locating and accessing the insight they need when they need it.
- So what analytics do business users need?
- Where can they find them?
- Which analytics can they trust?
- And how does IT easily provide business users with the right analytics?
To get answers to these questions and more, watch the replay of “Journey to the Cloud and SAP Analytics Hub,” where we dive into these topics and how SAP Analytics Hub can help.
SAP Analytics Hub Simplifies Complex Environments and Fosters Analytics Adoption
SAP Analytics Hub addresses the challenge of limited analytics adoption, proliferation of multiple analytic solutions, and stale data extractions from ungoverned data silos. It eliminates this challenge by providing a single point of access where business users can access analytics from across multiple heterogeneous environments. It also gives recommendations on both SAP-based and third-party analytics reports that will best meet personalized needs and grant users access to actionable insights without compromising agility.
SAP Analytics Hub empowers more business users to make better decisions with the right analytics available to them at the right time.
SAP Analytics Hub provides businesses with real value by:
- Delivering a single access point for governed analytics, regardless of whether the analytics assets are located on premise or in the cloud
- Enabling the acceleration and expanding the growth and adoption of business intelligence and analytics across the organization
- Renewing and extending the value of years of current data and reporting investments made by the organization
- Providing easy lifecycle management for analytics, enabling IT and business users to publish trusted analytics in a collaborative mode
- Enabling you to begin your cloud journey without having to move your on-premise assets to the cloud—and with no disruption to the end-user experience
To learn more about SAP Analytics Hub, visit these resources:
- SAP Analytics Hub information sheet
- SAP Analytics Hub introductory video
- SAP Analytics Hub FAQs
- One SAP Analytics Hub: Tools. Catalogs, and Use Cases (blog post)
Follow product road map updates at www.sap.com/roadmaps.