Share your #SAPInnovation Story to Win
Are you breaking new technological ground using SAP platform technologies? Then here is your opportunity to share your story and be recognized as a digital transformation leader.
The SAP Innovation Awards, formerly known as The SAP HANA Innovation Award, celebrate the achievements of top companies and people across the globe that are using SAP platform technologies such as SAP HANA, SAP Leonardo, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Analytics, and SAP S/4 HANA to transform their business, drive innovation and win in the digital economy.
Many of these companies are also using technology to tackle some of the greatest challenges of our times; for example, Vectus, one of 2017 Social Hero Award Winners, is addressing the problem of water scarcity in India with SAP S/4HANA. Watch the video!
What do connected cars, medication adherence and smart farming have in common?
Stories of innovation from past SAP HANA Innovation Award winners…
- With SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Hybris, Karma Automotive provides real-time data from the factory, to the retailer, and to the customer and enabled them to deliver a cloud-connected car
- Parkland Health has one of the largest public hospital systems in the US averaging more than 1 million patients annually. They implemented a method of calculating a medication adherence score across their patient population using the power of SAP HANA. The result is reduced cost to the tax base, greater patient throughput, and improved community health
- The Next View, a SAP partner, built a user-friendly app on SAP Cloud Platform for Suiker Unie to facilitate field operations, empower the use of IoT in the harvesting process, and provide data-driven breeding and cultivation advice to bring smart farming to life.
Since its inception in 2014, the award has recognized many innovators. Their amazing accomplishments have inspired people across the world to envision the possibilities of bringing SAP platform technologies into their enterprise to win in the digital economy. View the e-book for a selection of top 2017 submissions or watch the short video
Why tell your story?
By sharing your story, you can
- Get recognition as a leading digital transformation innovator
- Gain bragging rights for you and your team with a trophy for your office and a badge to share socially.
- Earn a FREE pass to SAPPHIRE NOW if selected as one of 23 award winners
- Have your innovation showcased at #SAPPHIRENOW
- Share your expertise in exclusive promotional opportunities at SAPPHIRENOW and beyond
- Select your favorite charity from the list of eligible charities to receive a $2 000 donation
- T&E not covered
- Government & Government owned entities don’t qualify for charity & #SAPPHIRENOW passes
- Now – March 2, 2018: Entry Submission period.
- March 2, 2018 – March 24, 2018 Award team will review all qualified entries and select finalists
- March 24,2018 – April 11, 2018: Finalists will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
- April 19, 2018: Winners will be announced
- June 5-7 2018: SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida
I’m interested: Tell me how I can enter
Entering the SAP Innovation Awards is simple: Go to the SAP Innovation Awards website and start at the About page to learn more about award categories and judging criteria. Then, follow the simple steps on the How to Enter page
- Register your interest – By registering your interest, you will receive entry assistance and be subscribed to the distribution list to receive alerts of key deadlines and updates to the program. This is optional.
- Prepare your Pitch Deck – Maximize your chance of winning by submitting a compelling and well-structured pitch using the pitch deck template that will be used to judge and promote your story. Be sure to include details about the contribution of each SAP platform technology to the overall project and its business impact. Highlight results achieved by deploying specific technologies and capabilities including Advanced Analytics, Hybrid Analytics, Data Analysis and Visualization, Planning and Analysis, Hybrid Transactional and Analytical data processing, IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Next-Generation Data Warehousing or re-imagining core business processes
- Complete your Entry Form– Along with the Pitch Deck, complete an Entry Form that includes information about you and your company. Email your entry to SAPInnovationAwards@sap.com
Get started today! Entry submission has already begun.
For details, entry guidelines and rules on the SAP Innovation Awards, go to the SAP Innovation Awards website and join the social conversation on Twitter: #SAPInnovation.