SAP Business One Customer Portal is moving at the end of October to a brand new platform
After 14 years of good and loyal service, it is time for the SAP Business One Customer Portal to retire.
Content and services that were formerly available on the SAP Business One Customer Portal have been migrated to new and more modern platforms:
A. Support-related customer information has found a new home on the SAP Support Portal:
- Learn how to report an incident, search for SAP Notes, request license keys, maintain your users and systems, and much more with the support launchpad for SAP Business One
- Protect your SAP Business One installation with remote support platform for SAP Business One (RSP)
- Find information about Maintenance & Release Family as well as Upgrade and Patches
B. The complete SAP Business One documentation, including feature scope description, is now available on SAP Help Portal:
- The site has undergone a complete redesign aimed at making it easier to navigate and find content, marking a shift toward design and usability in the user assistance area. The content is organized per product and can be filtered by content type, language, and product version. Watch the video to learn more about the new SAP Help Portal.
- To make it easier to find the different SAP Business One products, you may directly access the SAP Business One product line page that provides an overview of the different product pages for SAP Business One.
- Note: While most of the content offered on SAP Help Portal is available to the public, and doesn’t require any logon, some documents are restricted to customers or partners. To be able to access these documents, please log on with your S-user when visiting SAP Help Portal.
C. SAP Business One Training material is offered on SAP Learning Hub:
Registration is open to the public and is free of charge. Note that all SAP partners have access to the Learning Hub via SAPPartnerEdge.com and don’t need to register.
D. High-Level product information is available on sap.com/businessone.
E. Customers are invited to join the SAP Business One Community
Yes, that’s a lot, but don’t worry: all areas are interconnected to allow an easy navigation.
By the end of October 2017, the SAP Business One Customer Portal will be decommissioned. Visitors will be redirected to the SAP Business One area on SAP Support Portal from where they will be able to access all other information.
Add support.sap.com/businessone to your favorites and you are ready for your SAP Business One journey!