Another release of S/4HANA later, and yet another “better than last time” North American S/4HANA Partner Workshop. This time, the focus was on the newly released 1709 version of S/4HANA. And again, the turnout was better than before, the content was better than before, and the partners left Newtown Square enabled, empowered, and encouraged to take 1709 to the NA GB marketplace.
Over 120 partner resources, representing 37 North American S/4HANA channel partners, descended upon Newtown Square to learn all they could about the newest release of S/4HANA.
1709 topics that we covered included:
- S/4HANA Roadmap, strategy, and overview
- 1709 Scope Details
- S/4HANA Transition & SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Analytics
- SAP Fiori
The North American Partner Solution Center, who hosted and facilitated most all the sessions, also welcomed two “guest colleagues” to our team of presenters. For the second session in a row, Nic Vervoort (Global GB S/4HANA On-Prem) joined us on stage, as well as Mark Muir from the Regional Implementation Group (with fellow “RIG” members joining remotely).
Feedback has been very supportive. Comments include:
- Thank you for arranging the Partner Day, and thank you and your SAP colleagues for the great sharing of information and insight. In addition to the presentations and materials it is also so great to have this opportunity to meet and share contacts and experiences, and build our knowledge in an ongoing way through this Partner community.
- The event yesterday was extremely helpful!
- Great session yesterday – exactly the info I needed
- Thank you for organizing the 1709 Partner Day. I found it highly informative, if not a little overwhelming in parts! I know a lot more about 1709 than I did as a result of the today’s presentations!
All the materials that were presented have been “captured and saved” in an SAP Jam Group that all attending partners can access. This way, they can transfer the knowledge they gained in NSQ with their fellow colleagues to further spread the message of S/4 HANA in North America.
Thanks to all our partners for the fantastic support & confidence they showed in North American Partner Solution Center, and here’s to a wildly successful deployment of 1709 in North America!
and “special guests” Nic Vervoort, Mark Muir, and the remote RIG Team.