SAP Enterprise Support Report for SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Now Released
The Support Report application, which is launched through the Support Report Document tile in SAP One Support Launchpad, allows you now to generate a fully automated SAP Enterprise Support Report (ESR) for SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
SAP Enterprise Support Report cloud edition provides a simple, integrated and comprehensive overview of support statistics for each individual customer, their incidents, contracts, license compliance, systems and availability, usage, performed maintenance and more.
Using Support Report application you can generate the SAP Enterprise Support Report for on-premise landscapes or for selected cloud solutions:
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Hybris Marketing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
Please note: To use this application, an valid S-User is required.
- ERP super user administrators with default My Support Program Report authorization automatically get access to the tile “SAP Enterprise Support Report” and can create ES report for on-premise solutions.
- Cloud super administrators with default DISPLAY CLOUD DATA authorizations for particular cloud installation automatically get access to the tile “SAP Enterprise Support Report” and can create the ES report for the cloud solution this installation belongs to.
- For hybrid customers with on-premise and cloud contracts ERP super user administrators can request from cloud super administrator DISPLAY CLOUD DATA authorization for a particular cloud installation of the same customer to be able to create ES report for the relevant cloud solution.
In case of authorization problems please create a ticket in SAP ONE Support Launchpad using the component XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH.
If your report generation is not working properly, you can open an incident in SAP One Support Launchpad using the component XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH or XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP.
For any other inquiries to your report please contact the SAP Enterprise Support advisory (see SAP Note 560499) or call the SAP Support Hotline.