Embeded EWM with SAP S/4HANA Demo
Following are link to offline demos for the functionalities of Embeded EWM with SAP S/4HANA 1709 release..
With this app, you can pick multiple orders with a pick cart in a single trip through the warehouse. This app helps to improve customer satisfaction in the following ways:
Improves picking efficiency
Reduces human errors
Reduces the cost of warehouse operations
The process of this app contains the following steps:
- In the preparation step, you put pick-HUs in the logical positions of a pick cart for the subsequent pick and unloading tasks.
- In the pick step, you pick products for destination HUs. A pick step contains pick tasks grouped together for picking products with the same attributes, for example, the same source bin.
- In the unloading step, you unload HUs at their destinations. An unloading step can contain several HUs grouped together because of the same destination bin.
You can use this feature to perform the warehouse outbound operational analysis to determine the number of outbound delivery orders and the number, volume, and weight of the outbound delivery order items.
This CDS view provides the prerequisites for answering the following business questions:
How many open outbound delivery order items are there for picking?
How many open outbound delivery order items are there for different activity areas?
How many outbound delivery order items have been shipped on each transportation route?
- What is the weight or volume of the outbound delivery order items to be loaded?
- How long has the good issue of the outbound delivery order items been delayed?
Which top three customers are most affected by the delayed goods issue?
- How many open outbound delivery order items are there where the goods issue is overdue?
How many outbound delivery order items are blocked in picking for different document types?
How are the open outbound delivery order items spread according to the planned goods issue time?