Top 10 Reasons to attend European Utility Week – October 3-5, 2017
In a little over a month, the utilities executives will gather in Amsterdam for the European Utility Week. Here are the top 10 reasons every Utility company should visit SAP at booth 1G17:
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to support the changing landscape of utilities companies. Understand the development roadmap to incorporate new innovative technologies such as in-memory computing, cloud computing, mobility and social media to help utilities optimize efficiencies.
- Hear how best run utilities are adopting new technologies to redesign their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability.
- Understand how Big Data and In-Memory computing is changing the way we process data, access new sources of data and impact business as we know it today. Listen to innovative use cases on how utilities are leveraging this new technology including IT/OT Convergence.
- Transform Your Business to Achieve Operational Excellence – utilities are transforming their business by leveraging best practice processes and increase operational efficiency and agility with in- memory computing technologies.
- Mobilize your utility – Learn how utilities are leveraging mobile technologies to improve work efficiencies as well as improve communications with their customers
- Use SAP secured cloud solutions to support your growth goals, sustain workforce productivity, and develop the next generation of leaders to overcome the shortage of skilled resources in our industry
- Use Predictive Analytics to Reap New Opportunities –Learn how to improve hardware designs for greater availability, reliability and maintainability, as well as to provide opportunities to grow your service business
- Increase the ability to rapidly deliver valuable business innovation by leveraging the best methods, platforms and tools SAP HANA can provide to your business today
- Network With Your Peers – Collaborate and network with SAP experts and partners. Take advantage of theater presentations, micro forums, and demos. Learn about the latest trends, solutions, technologies, and services from SAP and our partners. Meet with SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges and can help you run like never before.
- Place yourself at the forefront of the energy revolution and mark your agenda for an essential and inspiring 3 days of strategy, innovation and knowledge exchange.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.