Two weeks ago, we already informed you about the SAP on Power Summit DACH 2017, which will take place on November 7th and 8th at IBM in Böblingen, Germany (see https://blogs.sap.com/2017/09/07/sap-on-ibm-i-update-week-36-2017-save-the-date-for-the-sap-on-power-summit-dach-2017-in-germany/).
In the meantime, the detailed agenda and the registration web page were made available at http://www.ibm.com/events/SAPonIBMPower2017. Register today to get the latest information about:
- Db2 for i Enhancements for SAP
- SAP’s Technical Monitoring Cockpit
- Single-Sign-On Options for SAP Fiori
- IBM i, SAP BW and Watson
- Modernization of the Software Logistics Toolset
- SAP on IBM i Connectivity and Security Overview
Presenters will be experts from the development teams of IBM in Rochester and SAP in Germany as well as business partners. Join the event for the great opportunity to talk to experts face-to-face and to grow your professional network. Attendance will be free of charge for customers and business partners.