One of the best kept secrets of SAP Business ByDesign is its built-in campaign management and execution scenario. With this you can not only execute directly in the system multi-language and personalized mailings but also create leads and track the finally created sales volume.
This means your are enabled to track the effectiveness of your marketing in Dollars and Euros. With the SAP Business ByDesign Marketing Work Center you can:
- Create precise target groups to address your market segments
- Execute campaigns via phone, letter or e-mail with the multi-language & responsive direct mail execution
- Directly generate activities, leads & sales orders etc. as response including campaign specific pricing
- Track responses to measure the success of your campaign
With the ByD marketing work center marketing experts can centrally manage all key marketing activities from competitive insights to campaign execution:
- Leads: Create & hand-over leads to sales.
- Market Information: Manage marketing documents.
- Competitors & Products: Competitive information like master data, classification, products and attachments.
- Target Groups: Manage target groups. Predefined queries help to keep the overview
- Campaigns: Create, execute & track campaigns. You can also create responses
- Response Options: Manage response options for campaigns to track follow-ups
- Reports: Leads, Campaigns & target groups
Below you find more details on the most important capabilities and helpful links you should be aware of. To start you can first watch the demo (here you find a spanish translation):
1. Campaign execution & response tracking
- Built-in campaign management with response tracking
- Direct Mail Campaign execution with multi-language, personalized and responsive mail templates
- External campaign execution for any channel (e.g. call center, lettershop) with integration via web service
- Response & success tracking for activities, leads, opportunities, sales quotes & orders.
- Grant campaign specific discounts to customers
- Embedded campaign success tracking including sales order value
2. Direct mail execution of responsive multi language mailings
- Design responsive mail templates in any third party design tool (e.g. Dreamweaver)
- Add personalization attribute placeholders (e.g. Name, Unsubscribe link) and translate it to the target languages
- Upload it to ByDesign campaign, define the subject line for each language & select the default language
- Send test message with test data
- Execute campaigns
3. Target groups
- Target group wizard for adding accounts, contacts & target groups which have at least one search parameter in common
- Manually add accounts & contacts that do not match the search parameters
- Target Groups can be merged, intersected or subtracted from other target groups or lists of accounts and contacts.
- Target groups can be created also from reports e.g. the sales order volume to filter for top revenue accounts only
4. Lead management
- Generate leads coming from campaigns, inbound activities or external sources (e.g. upload, web services)
- Shorten lead cycle by automatic assignment of sales counterpart & direct hand-over
- Create leads with our without account & product assignment
- Improve conversion rate by embedded lead success report
5. Marketing analytics – analyze & drive marketing success
- Visibility & control of Key Figures such as number of members, responders, response rate, number of leads, opportunities, quotes, orders…
- Free selection of characteristics like account or contact country, language etc.
- Display with various chart types including table view
- Enhanced insight through interactive drill-down capabilities
- Standard Reports: Campaign Analysis Number of Leads, Lead Funnel (Managing My Area), Target Group Analysis.
6. Campaign response creation
Responses to campaigns can be created either in ByDesign, by CSV upload or automatically using the various web services (e.g. Lead, Sales Order etc.)
- Manual response creation from the campaign
- Bulk creation of responses from the campaign
- By directly assigning the campaign to the response (e.g. lead, opportunity, sales order etc.)
- By Excel upload or web service integration (e.g. activity, lead, sales order for webshop, social media, marketing automation)