SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP03 is available with stunning new features in 2017. View the webinars live, or on demand and train where and when it’s convenient for you.
Special announcement: The roadshow for the all new Technical Monitoring Cockpit (TMC) starts at SAP TechEd Las Vegas in September. Are you interested in a TMC on SAP ASE hands-on session? Get your chance at the locations below:
- SAP TechEd in Las Vegas, Bangalore and Barcelona
- SAP Tower Talk in Frankfurt
- SAP TechSelect in New York, London and Washington D.C.
Review the TMC webinar: Link (you need to register first)
Read the blog post ‘Introduction to TMC on SAP ASE‘.
Review these sessions on demand: Link (you need to register first)
- What is New with SAP ASE 16 in 2017 and Beyond
- MemScale Part 1: Technical Overview of xOLTP Features in ASE 160 SP03
- MemScale Part 2: Multi-Version Concurrency Control, Migration Considerations
Watch these sessions live:
|Session Topic||Date and Time||Registration Link|
|SAP ASE 16 Cloud Strategy and Offerings Available Today||Tuesday, October 03, 2017, 08:00 AM PDT||Register|
|The Debut of SAP Replication Server 16 and its Future Direction||Monday, October 09, 2017, 08:00 AM PDT||Register|
|The value proposition of SAP HANA Accelerator for ASE 2.0 SP02||Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 08:00 AM PDT||Register|
|SAP ASE Workload Analyzer Option 16 SP03 for upgrade, migrations and diagnostics||Tuesday, November 07, 2017, 08:00 AM PST||Register|