SAP GRC Access Control – Decentralized Fire Fighter
Our client is on GRC 5.3 and the Emergency Access Management was decentralized. With GRC 10.1 Emergency Access Management is made Centralized.
Few clients still need the same Emergency Access Management to be accessed as decentralized way and few want Centralized EAM. SAP has made it feasible to enable both centralized and decentralized EAM by suing the same GRC 10.1 box.
So the question: Can decentralized and centralized way of EAM be achieved simultaneously?
Answer would be YES.
There are lot of Documents for configuring SAP GRC EAM centralized, all the steps remain the same and to enable decentralized EAM below are the steps.
- Make sure all the Steps for configuring the centralized EAM are complete
- Create new connector using SM59 Tcode or going through below mentioned path.
- Maintain Connectors and Connection Types
- Maintain Connection Settings
- Maintain Connector Settings
- Maintain Mapping for actions and Connector Groups
- Synchronization Jobs in GRC 10
- Creating FF Users, FF Owners, FF Controllers in GRC 10
- Configuration Parameters
2. Enable 4015 parameter in Configuration Parameters
3. Set Configuration Parameter on the Plug in system.
4.Launch the EAM on the Plugin system using T-code /n/GRCPI/GRIA_EAM
You will now be able to see the Fire Fighter id on the plug in System