SAP Enterprise Support Academy for SAP PartnerEdge Sell Partners
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy (ESA) provides our SAP Sell Partners that run a SAP Partner COE (or preparing for their PCOE certification) with efficient and highly interactive training opportunities.
With the transition of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy enablement program to the SAP Learning Hub a one-time registration is required to access the ESA training formats.
Follow these three simple steps to sign up for the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support:
- Read the quick guide to learn how to sign up and how to use the hub or watch the tutorial How To Sign Up
- Sign up for SAP Learning Hub (s-user required) The system will check your eligibility, create a learning hub user for you, and update the catalog. Within the next 2 hours you will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail.
- Access the Learning Catalog, SAP Enterprise Edition
Once signed up, take advantage of the 5 Expert Guided Implementation (EGI) sessions per year that are available to our SAP Sell partners (more information on eligibility here) to, e.g. set up the SAP Solution Manager VAR Service Desk. EGIs are workshop-style, multi-day remote sessions with experienced SAP service engineers, enabling participants to customize and execute complex activities in their own system landscape.
There are many EGIs in the SAP Solution Manager series. We recommend that you start off with these:
- Basic Configuration for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (Course ID SUP_EDE_0090_1612)
- Incident, Problem Management for VARs (Course ID SUP_EDE_0150_1312)
- Visit the SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Introduction to SAP Enterprise Support edition for SAP Learning Hub
- Tutorial: How To Search for Learning Items in Catalog
- Tutorial: How To register for EGI (Expert Guided Implementation)
- Tutorial: How To Request an AIE (Innovation Enablement)
- Tutorial: How To Register for an MTE (Meet-the-Expert live session)
- Read the information sheet “Digital Transformation with SAP® Enterprise Support Academy”
- Subscribe for the quarterly SAP Enterprise Support Academy newsletter
For questions regarding the ESA and learning offers, please contact the SAP Enterprise Support Academy team at email@example.com.
See more articles on SAP Partner COE: Compilation of PCOE Articles