Is your business prepared to capitalize on the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), open APIs and Blockchain– or are you lost in the maze of options and opportunities? Learn how to successfully leverage an ecosystem of customers, partners, and employees to drive innovation at the SAP Financial Services Innovation Summit in New York City, an invitation-only event held October 11-12, 2017.
The Summit brings together a diverse group of executive leaders including Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Data Officers and Chief Innovation Officers, Fintechs, Insurtechs, innovation incubators, academia thought leaders, and venture capital firms for two days of thought-provoking dialogue. The conference is a unique opportunity to exchange the latest industry trends, share relevant insights and inspirations, and learn more about the technologies impacting the Financial Services Industry.
What to Expect from the SAP Financial Services Innovation Summit 2017
Improve your company’s SAP relationship through direct access to SAP industry and development executives. Access previews of current industry development and directly engage on co-innovation topics. Listen and share industry best practices and solutions while networking with industry peers. Connect with leading innovators and discuss key topics, including:
- How and when to apply disruptive technology. What is the status quo on disruptive technology from a digital adviser perspective? What is happening in the ecosystem today to apply disruptive technologies and how should you execute quickly? In which areas are successful digital strategies applied for your business?
- Use cases for Blockchain, AI/Machine Learning, and IoT. Learn how different starting points enable digital innovations and how to deal with digital disruption from different perspectives. For example, learn how paperless guarantee networks are providing a single point of truth via the distributed ledger for processing guarantees of insurers and banks, speeding up the process of issuing, managing and tracking their status.
- Separate banking and insurer tracks. Separate afternoon sessions drill down into specific industry issues, including building a successful digital bank and how to develop effective next generation insurance products.
- Google Executive on SAP for financial services. Learn how SAP and Google partner around infrastructure-as-a-service and machine learning to lift enterprise cloud applications to the next level.
FSI Innovation Summit Keynote Sessions
From mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution to building the next generation of financial services, FSI keynote sessions bring together cutting-edge innovation and the latest technology with real-world applications. Keynote sessions include:
- SAP’s Vision for Financial Services – Rob Hetherington, Global Head of Financial Services SAP SE, and Mark Palomba, Head of Financial Services Industries SAP North America, will present SAP’s vision and strategy for financial services in the light of blurring industry lines, open banking, FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech and disruptive technologies. Get SAP’s view on AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Big Data and how they impact digital customer engagement, efficient operations and finance/compliance.
- Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Global spending on innovative technology is on the rise while the success of Challenger Banks, FinTechs, and InsurTechs explodes. As margins shrink, how do traditional businesses maintain their ROI? This session provides an overview of how successful digital leadership and ecosystem engagement builds the framework for the future of financial services.
- Apple/SAP Partnership – Todd Schofield, Apple’s WW Financial Services Lead, discusses how to leverage the Apple/SAP Partnership for AI, machine learning and IoT by showcasing existing customer projects and sharing how the partnership can drive ideas to final concepts within 3 days.
- The SAP Innovation Roadmap – SAP shares its innovation roadmap and explains how SAP Leonardo and line of business cloud applications are helping businesses capitalize on new opportunities through digital transformation.
- Social Robotics Applied in Financial Services – Social robots like Amazon’s Alexa and Google Home have already transformed our personal lives. This keynote session will focus on how social intelligence is being applied to the financial services sector.
- Insights on SAP Leonardo in Financial Services – SAP Leonardo, SAP’s digital innovation system, integrates breakthrough technologies like AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Big Data and runs these technologies in the cloud. Learn how financial services are leveraging SAP Leonardo.
Join the SAP Financial Services Community in New York City, October 11-12
Watch this video and hear what our executives had to say about last year’s Summit. It was so successful that we decided to add the banking community to this year’s Summit.
If you are a C-Level Executive, or think your C-Level executive would be interested in participating in this digital innovation event, please see the registration form for an exclusive invitation here.