ANA301 The Better Kind of Customer SAP TechEd Session
What makes good customer SAP TechEd session? To answer this question we need to understand what SAP TechEd attendees expect from customer session and what they do not.
- Creative, out of the box development ideas that add value
- Knowledge that spans across multiple areas of expertise
Attendees DO NOT expect:
- Yet another trivial implementation examples
- Marketing information about presenter’s company
I prepared my first customer SAP TechEd session considering all above. I will be presenting my session ANA301 Discover Better with Enhanced SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio Templates on SAP TechEd 2017 in Las Vegas.
My session will explain how to enhance SAP Business Objects Design Studio templates adding functionality and improving user interface. In particular, you will learn how to:
- Add Lumira style lasso and smart object maintenance dialog to Basic Analysis template
- Change Online Composition template to look more like SAP Fiori launchpad, and organize better customer dashboard content.
I will start my session with end-to-end demo. It will show how Design Studio Dashboard, enhanced Basic Analysis template and enhanced Online Composition template work together as well as enhancements themselves. My intention is to grab attendees attention right at the very beginning.
Next I will explain in details how templates enhancements are done. You will learn some advanced BIAL scripts as well as formatting and layout enhancements with CSS.
In addition, I will share a bunch of helpful links to SAP Community Design Studio blogs.
Of course, you will get enhanced Design Studio templates source codes to take home and use in your development.
See you in Las Vegas on SAP TechEd 2017 ANA301 session