SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions: 1708 version now available
Our SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions are a proven set of pre-configured, documented business processes that reflect the experiences and learnings of real-life implementations. They are the basis for service offerings such as rapid-deployment solution projects but can also be used in implementation projects tailored specifically for a customer. They can be implemented by SAP Professional Services or SAP partners.
The SAP Best Practices and rapid-deployment solution content is available on the SAP Best Practices Explorer http://rapid.sap.com/bp/ . From there, go to Lines of Business > Human Resources > Solution Packages by Business Unit > Talent Management (Cloud).
As of September 11th 2017 our 1708 versions are available. Our SAP Best Practices master instance now has the Fiori User Experience activated for a fresher, more user-friendly and unified navigation experience.
Here’s an overview of scope that we have added to the individual SAP Best Practices:
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Our processes have been enhanced to meet recommendations for our customers’ business processes. An example of this is the recommendation to search internally for potential candidates before posting a new job requisition in order to improve employee development options and to reduce acquisition costs. Similarly, customers are recommended to have HR conduct phone screening before forwarding a candidate to the hiring manager for review. This allows HR to check suitability and ensure that the relevancy of candidates is improved before the hiring manager invests time. To adapt our processes, we have added further applicant statuses and e-mail notifications and triggers.
- Interview Scheduling with Microsoft Outlook integration enables recruiters, managers and candidates to coordinate their schedules for agreeing on interview time more efficiently.
- SMS interview reminder notifications are particularly important for candidates who have easier access to a mobile phone than to e-mail.
- Online offers ensure a reliable and efficient offer and acceptance process
- Additional mapping between candidate profile and people profile background elements for language proficiency, education and geographical mobility ensure that whether employees edit their information in their candidate profile or people profile, the information is reflected in the other profile.
For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/BP_SFSF
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- We enhanced our processes to empower the role of the line manager by enabling the formless nomination approval workflow. The manager makes a pending succession nomination. This suggestion is reviewed during talent calibration. If it is approved by the participants, the HR administrator approves the nomination.
- The restyled Fiori UIs for Calibration and MDF talent pools were enabled.For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_SF_SD
SAP SuccessFactors Align & Perform
- New scope item Continuous Performance Management added
- New features team goals, group goals, and initiatives enabled
- Get feedback feature substituted with ask for feedback feature
- 360 degree review streamlined by removing HR administrator steps
- Employee enabled to review 360 degree report
- Scope items overall aligned with SuccessFactors Process Library
- For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_SF_PA