With the release of S/4 HANA Cloud 1708 we are happy to communicate that we deliver an sophisticated App which is supporting the maintenance technician in his task for an Emergency Breakdown.
This App is supporting the following business processes:
- View all work items assigned to you or your team in a list by launching the new tile “Repair Malfunctions – My Job List”
- View up to two hierarchy levels in the functional location structure to easily identify the installation location of the affected technical object
- Use a barcode scanner to enter the ID of the required spare part (only on a mobile device)
- Display thumbnails to identify the required spare part easily
- Increase or decrease the proposed quantity of the required spare parts using plus and minus buttons
- Execute a dynamic material availability check and display if the spare parts are available in the required quantity
- Pause your repair work and enter a reason for pausing (such as waiting for spare parts)
- Confirm the proposed repair time you spent from one pause to another and create a partial confirmation
- Display and change maintenance orders that have not been created within the app
in the Innovation Discovery you find
- Overview Presentation
- Demo Video demonstrating the functionalities
as well in the Fiori Apps Library you find information
A glimpse preview you find here:
- Malfunction report
- Plan Job
- Plan Part
- Pause Job
- Time Confirmation
- My Job
this app is the result of the Design Thinking approach, which we did together with customers from different industries. Thanks a lot to these customers, who have been dedicating their precious time to make our future software more user friendly and dramatically simplify the end to end process.
As a result within this app we have combined the most important content of more than 8 classical SAP GUI transactions and offer the technician an user friendly User Interface which is supporting him in his task to fix a malfunction.