SAP TechEd is coming to Las Vegas again, and just like last year, members of the SAP Community Experience team will be at a booth and ready to meet attendees.
We’ll let you know which team members (and possibly one special guest) will be at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (held September 25 to 29) in a post a week or so before the event. The same post will also give more details about all of the activities we have planned. For now, here’s a brief glimpse of some of things you can expect at the SAP Community Experience booth:
- A sneak preview of the new community experience (platform currently in design and prepping for usability testing prior to the event)
- Recognition for the recent award winners (announcement coming soon)
- A caricaturist who will do sketches of booth visitors on a first-come, first-served basis
- A selfie wall where visitors can leave pictures of themselves (with speech bubbles with pre-printed phrases)
- Some guy with a video camera who will gladly record visitors who can tell him why SAP Community matters to them (in a shameless rip-off of another video)
If you won’t be in attendance, we’ll be sorry to miss you — but we won’t leave you out! We’re going to take the show virtual with blog posts from the event highlighting key moments. And our social media will be hopping like a Vegas jackpot winner. (Ugh. That was terrible. Feel free to insert your own Vegas-inspired metaphor for hopping. Please.)
Also, leading up to, during, and after the event, we’re encouraging all of our SAP Community experts to blog about what they expect, what they experienced, and so on (all with the TechEd tag). We would also love to see you tweet to promote your posts — using the #sapcommunity and #SAPTechEd hashtags. We’ll do our part by getting the word out through @SAPCommunity too!
That’s just a taste of what’s to come. Expect the full Vegas-style buffet closer to the event. (Yeah, I’m really, really bad at these metaphors.)