Be in the “KNOW” at #SAPTechEd Las Vegas – Some Sample Agendas
Analytics is covered in the “Know” theme.
You can go to the catalog and filter as shown below:
Here is a link to the 145 “Know” sessions.
Now after selecting the “Know” themes, take a look at ASUG Volunteer led education by selecting “Source” ASUG:
So I encourage you to attend these ASUG sessions and make them part of your agenda (here is a sample):
The “I” icon highlights the ASUG influence sessions.
If you have clones, or have multiple members of your company attending, consider these sessions:
In case this is hard to read, I posted a PDF here.
The Know theme is composed mostly by intermediate and beginner sessions:
|Advanced: Solid understanding of and technical experience with the topic||6|
|Beginner: No previous technical experience with the topic||64|
|Intermediate: Some previous technical experience with the topic||75|
Breakdown of session types – 22 roadmaps, 31 roadmaps and 85 lectures – I expect the number of networking sessions to grow:
|Hands-On Workshop (2hr)||31|
|Networking Session (30min)||7|
|Road Map Session (30min)||22|
Sessions by sub theme:
|Next Generation Data Warehousing||13|
|Advanced Analytics and Predictive||31|
|End-to-End and Hybrid Analytics||40|
|Smart Data Discovery||48|
|Planning Budgeting & Consolidation||13|
Please consider joining ASUG Volunteer Allison Levine’s ASUG BI Community Networking session on Tuesday at 1:00 pm:
Can’t make it? Join us for these upcoming webcasts:
- Aug 31 Yes, Lumira 2.0 is GA
- Sept 6 Smarter and Faster: How Hybrid Analytics can Help You
- Sept 13 Lumira 2.0 for Business users
- Sept 19 Lumira 2.0 for Application Developers
- Sept 21 Integrate SAP Analytics Cloud with your landscape and gain powerful insights
- Oct 12 Introducing SAP Analytics Hub
- Oct 10 Sizing Lumira 2.0 for Enterprise
- Oct 24 SAP Cloud Platform Predictive Services
- Nov 20 What’s new in Analysis Office 2.6?
- Nov 30 Refresh Expert Streams on Predictive Factory
- Dec 12 Best Practices for Automated Analytics
See you there?