What ‘s new in Focused Insights 2.0 SP1
Focused Insights 2.0 SP1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP5 is now released to customers.
The corresponding documentation is accessible here.
This version has been designed to enrich the current level of capabilities with the following functionalities:
- Unified User Interface: A new navigation template is now available for all dashboards models.
- Advanced Service Level Report: New set of advanced functionalities for managing and maintaining service level objectives.
- Indicators and renderers: A new set of indicators and renderers have been introduced in this release.
- Full Hana Support: Hana DB instance are now fully supported in the Tactical Dashboard.
Unified User Interface
In this version, we have introduced a new unified UI offering the following capabilities:
- Unified navigation
- Unified Template
- Multi-instances views
The new navigation frame introduces a header bar with the title of the dashboard, the user name and a logoff button.
The search bar is also generalized for the all dashboards models.
A new template for all dashboard models have been introduced. The ‘classic’ look&feel is still accessible. In addition a new set of URLs is provided to start the new dashboards templates as shown below:
Operation Control Center
Multiples dashboards instances can be executed from the same URL. In that case, a navigation panel is added to switch between the different dashboards.
When activated, the carousel mode will display selected instances in full-screen and flip-over mode.
Two display modes are available for all dashboards:
- Light: default mode
- Dark: This mode is best suited for large control center rooms.
Advanced Service Level Report
Check this blog to get more information on the new Service Level Report capabilities like:
- Automate SLA tracking.
- Manual changes.
- Generates reports in few clicks using any SAP performance key indicators.
New Indicators and renderers
New Indicators for Data Consistency Management, Interface & Connection Monitoring, Early Watch Alert and Process Documentation scenario of SAP Solution Manager have been introduced in this release.
The following renderers are now available:
- SLR Table,
- SLR Table History,
- Process Viewer.
Service level compliance is displayed in table.
SLR Table History
Used to display history of service level compliance.
The process viewer renderer is used to display and navigate in the process documentation hierarchy.
Full Hana Support
The following category for HANA DB instance are supported:
- Hardware resources,