Join us at Cloud Foundry Day in Bangalore on 2nd Sept: Time to connect and learn
Come and join us for the first Cloud Foundry Day organized by SAP to learn about Cloud Foundry and how you can leverage the platform to build new innovations. Cloud Foundry Days are 1 day events designed to foster the community and drive adoption of Cloud Foundry. This event is free and an excellent opportunity to connect with your fellow developers, product and solution experts and learn new skills.
We have a great line of speakers from the Cloud Foundry community who will share their learnings and experience at this event. During the daylong event, you will hear our speakers cover topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Micro-services, application development on Cloud Foundry. Keynote will be delivered by Vishnu Prasad Hegde, head of SAP Cloud Platform Core India. For registration click here. Mark Sept 2nd on your calendar and come join us at SAP Labs India!
Date: September 2, 2017 | 9:00Am – 4:00Pm
Venue: SAP Labs India, Bangalore Campus
Registration: 9:00Am to 9:45Am
Agenda: [10:00Am to 4:00Pm]
- Keynote | Vishnu Prasad Hegde | Head – SAP Cloud Platform Core India, SAP Labs India
- Stock portfolio analysis with Cloud Foundry and AI services | Vidyasagar Machupalli | Offering Manager for Dev productivity / Developer Advocate, IBM Bluemix
- Service Fabrik – Manage Enterprise-Grade Backing Services for an Enterprise-Grade Cloud Foundry | Subhankar Chattopadhyay | Senior Developer, SAP Labs India & Jagadish Basavaraju | Development Architect, SAP Labs India
- Common Service Broker architectures | Sriram Komanduri | Senior Staff Software Engineer – Predix Cloud Data Services, GE Digital
- Building Next Generation Applications on Cloud Foundry | Karthikeyan Loganathan | Chief Development Architect, SAP Labs India
- Monoliths to Micro-services – A Journey to Cloud | Atul Nagar | Solution Architect, Dell EMC Converged Platforms and Solutions, Dell EMC
For any questions related to the event please feel free to reach out to the organizer. Please send any queries to email@example.com