Winds of change are affecting the automotive industry and it’s all over the news. Connected cars, autonomous cars, electric, and oh – let’s not forget legislative and regulatory change. We are constantly being bombarded with news, opinions and information – all at the speed of ‘light’.
There is more change in the wind for the automotive industry in the next five or so years than we have seen in the last 50. This will come in waves of technological evolution as a part of the fourth industry revolution, bringing disruption in terms of how we innovate, develop, build, market and service these new vehicles. New revenue models will be needed as companies shift their financial models to fit this transformation. Information at your fingertips will be critical to make the best business decisions.
How can you learn more about the innovation, digital disruption and the pathway to the Connected Enterprise you will need to adopt to capitalize on the changes in our industry?
The answer is to attend the third annual SAP Best Practices for Automotive event hosted by Eventful Conferences. Extensive research was conducted to ensure the best speakers are discussing important topics such as: the future of the workforce, changing regulatory requirements, advances in manufacturing and more. This information will help you innovate and evolve during this time of aggressive change.
#BP4Auto focuses on four key themes:
- The changing face of the automotive employee and the HR talent war
- Embracing digital disruption
- The connected car and customer
- The shared economy
You will hear expert speakers share their thoughts, experience and knowledge in sessions like:
- Are you the disruptor or disrupted? by Stefan Kraus, SVP & GM Discrete Industries SAP
- Caterpillar’s Live Factory: Digitizing Business Outcomes by Marty Groover, BCP Operational Technology Managers, Caterpillar
- GM’s SAP Journey: Getting prepared for the digital journey by Dan Mahlebashian, Executive Director Global Purchasing, Services, RPT and Enterprise SAP AND Otto Schell, Assistant director global SAP business architect and head of SAP CCoE.
- Driving new business processes with SAP technology by Chet Harter, Strategic Business Lead, Platform Services Automotive SAP.
This event is designed and focused towards the challenges that OEMs, Suppliers, and aftermarket face in the rapidly changing automotive industry. All around one central theme: Riding the highway of change to a digital enterprise.
We invite you to join us and hundreds of industry professionals, leaders and decision makers at the MGM Grand in Detroit Michigan, September 18-20 2017. For more information, visit our event website at: http://bestpracticeconferences.com/auto/ and register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/best-practices-for-automotive-september-18-20-registration-32954258073
What do you perceive as the greatest automotive disruption in the next five years? Let me know in the comments below.