In this blog I will be covering some of the key features available in the August 2017 (1708) release of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer for Fiori client.
- Get a more streamlined experience in finding and retrieving recently accessed business objects in different work centers through the new Recent History tab in Navigation menu.
- Recent History records all the recent business objects opened by you and displays it in a single list for quick access.
- Up to 20 interactions for each object type are displayed
- Tracks all standard and custom objects.
- Business Objects opened in Offline mode are also tracked.
- Display “All” objects accessed or filter by specific object.
- Recent history list is maintained by device (no synchronization across devices).
Homepage not as default landing page
- Administrators and Users can disable Homepage from being the default landing page when logging into SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- In this case, the first work center view in HTML5 UI becomes the default landing page.
- Set-up Details
- In the Personalization and Adaptation for Homepage, the user/administrator can uncheck the “Set homepage as the start page” option.
- The first work center view for the user/business role in HTML5 UI becomes the default landing page for Fiori client.
Advanced Search filters for Smartphone
- Advanced Search filters have now been enabled for lists on smartphones.
Next 7 days filter
- New filter “Next 7 days” is now being offered in advanced search for date fields.
Calendar – consider date/time context for Quick Create
- Users can now select a time slot on the calendar and quickly create an Appointment, Phone Call or a Visit for that date-time.