How is eSocial implementation going in your company? We noticed that some of you still have doubts about procedures for the next phases of HCM Brazil eSocial, so we prepared this post to provide you with some helpful recommendations for the next steps:
- Test your system. The eSocial restricted production environment is available since August 1st, 2017, which means that it’s time to start the test phase in your company. The test procedure is important to make sure that your channel of communication with the government is already working. Remember to start the tests with basic events, which are the ones that have not been modified in the latest layout versions.
- Read the SOA Manager manual. There you will find how you should proceed to configure the SOA Manager component to send eSocial events to restricted production environment. You can find the manual attached to SAP Note 2514483.
- Keep in mind that the eSocial production environment is still restricted. Currently, the restricted production environment is limited to 1000 employee registers only.
- Read the Manual de Orientação do Desenvolvedor. It`s always good that you know the criteria and technical specifications for the integration between the companies system, legal and natural persons, and the eSocial system.
- Remember that you can use eSocial FAQ to solve doubts. FAQs are always nice reference materials because they contain questions that other people have also had. Perhaps your question is already answered in the eSocial FAQ!
- Keep an eye open for the upcoming SAP Notes. Since the test phase has started, it is possible that improvements and corrections will be necessary to ensure that everything is working well.
So, are you already following these recommendations?
We hope this post helped you. Feel free to leave a feedback, comment or question in the space provided below. And don’t forget to follow the tag HCM Payroll Brazil in SAP Community to stay tuned on eSocial latest news.
All the best,